Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Enrolling at our school

We are now accepting ENROLMENT BOOKING FORMS FOR 2020.
If you reside in our catchment and will be able to provide required proof of residency documents later in the year that confirm your status of residency beyond the start of next year) you are invited to complete and return a BOOKING FORM.
Please note: Completing this form does not guarantee or confirm enrolment.
The enrolment process will progress early in term four.
It is important to note that there has been a change in our schools catchment map. If you reside in Creekwood Estate, you may need to check with the school as the website may not yet be updated with the correct catchment information.  Please be guided by the catchment maps via this link.
Before progressing with the official enrolment process in Term four, we will do a final check that your residence is within our catchment.
We look forward to meeting you and your family.
A completed Booking Form is ONLY REQUIRED FOR NEW STUDENTS to the school. If your child is currently attending Springfield Central State School, there is no need to submit a form.
NOTE: If you wish your child to start on the first day of school in 2020. A full set of completed and signed enrolments forms along with all required proof of residency documentation as well as an original birth certificate for prep students MUST be submitted to the school office no later than WEDNESDAY 22nd January at 3:00pm.
Any enrolment requests received after that date and time will not be processed in time to allow a first day start.
Springfield Central State School (SCSS) has a complete on-line enrolment package. Everything you need to officially enrol at the school can be accessed from this page. If you do not have digital access, paper copies are available from the school office, however, will only be provided after proof of residency is confirmed.
There are two steps to enrolment. Please ensure you are able to provide a primary and secondary PROOF OF RESIDENCY before you progress with the enrolment forms.

Step 1 – complete and submit enrolment forms electronically


Please check the catchment map first to make sure you are eligible to enrol at Springfield Central State School.

If you reside out of the catchment area and wish to submit an Out of Catchment Expression of Interest, please complete the Out of Catchment Expression of Interest form (WD, 86KB)

Please complete and save all enrolment forms (Part 1-9) using the following naming convention then e-mail all seven to

Name documents as follows: SCSS_Enrolment_Part#_SURNAME, Given Name

example:  SCSS_Enrolment_Part1_GOOLEY,Angela



  • Enrolment form (part 6 - Keeping SCSS state of the art (SCSS SOTA) voluntary contribution  (WD, 131 KB)                                                        


  • Enrolment Form (part 7 - RLH Borrowing Agreement) (WD,142 KB)


  • Enrolment Form (part 8 - Third Party Consent Form) (PDF,427 KB)
  • Enrolment Form (part9 - New student profile)(WD, 51 KB)

       scss_enrolmentform part 9 new_student_profile.doc

Find out more about the Essential equipment for learning (EE4L) resource scheme.

Find out more about the Keeping SCSS state of the art (SCSS SOTA) voluntary contribution

Step 2 – book in for an enrolment interview and to purchase your school bag and hat. Uniforms are available for sale from LOWES menswear at ORION Shopping Centre 7 days a week.

Once the school has received and processed your enrolment forms and confirmed you reside within catchment you will be contacted to arrange a time that suits to sign the enrolment forms and hear some important messages about the school.  At interview you will need to present a birth certificate and proof of residency in two forms.
Proof of residency at the address indicated on the enrolment can be provided by way of one of the following:
PRIMARY SOURCE: a current lease agreement, rates notice or unconditional sale notice.
SECONDARY: a utility bill (electricity, land line phone (not mobile) or gas).
Both pieces of proof must show the same address and the parent/s name. You will also be able to purchase a hat and a bag and make payment/s at the school office.